Length: 90 minutes, Price: $55
To see available dates/times, use the “Choose a Session” drop down box below.
Non-profits are unique in the world of marketing because they inevitably need to market for not one, but two discreet sides of their organization – their mission and their fundraising programs. A food bank, for example, needs to market the services it provides to the hungry (its mission) and market its requests for food and money to be donated (its fundraising program). This class addresses both mission marketing and fundraising marketing.
The most effective marketing approaches and platforms are examined in light of both mission marketing and fundraising marketing. These approaches include:
- Market Research
- A/B testing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- ‘Snail’ Mail Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Cold Calling
- Text Marketing
- Traditional Advertising
The major platforms covered include:
- Google (including Google Ad Grants, Google for Nonprofits, Google My Business, and YouTube)
- Microsoft (including Bing and Microsoft for Non-Profits)
- Social Media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Ask.fm, and LinkedIn)
- Corporate non-profit programs (including TechSoup and Amazon Smile)
- Marketing Platforms (including Eventbrite, Meetup, Every Door Direct Mail, Constant Contact and MailChimp)
Participants will receive a certificate of completion. Class materials include samples of fundraising letters, event invitations, social media campaigns, sponsorship letters, and donation pages as well as links to online resources including corporate nonprofit programs, crowdfunding sites and text-to-donate tools.
All sessions of this class are currently virtual. Participation is easy. All you need is a phone and an internet connection; we will do the rest.
We have morning, afternoon and evening classes available. Please see the drop down menu in the section below to find available classes.
Classes are listed using Eastern Time:
If you do not receive a confirmation email after registering, please contact us at email@example.com.